Rikki

MOC Day 31 - Then & now

MOC Day 31 - Then & now
Rikki, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Journaling (157 words):
I remember December 2005 very well. We had to leave Sean in the excellent care of the nice nurses at the hospital while I went home to celebrate Christmas with the rest of the family. That was so sad. We wanted to be together and had to leave our little baby behind! I went to the hospital about three times a day to love and feed Sean and went back and forth nonstop in really bad weather. Finally on new Year’s Eve we could take him home. That was great to have him home for the last day of the old year. He got his first bath in our baby bucket. Corin was enthusiastic about his little brother and helped. But that was then. fast forward twelve years. Now they are both big boys, not 100% enthuasiastic about each other all the time but still a good team, helping each other out and up to mischief nonstop.

Credits:
Next Saturday (Dressed Down) by Fiddle Dee Dee;
Let's fly away by Little Butterfly Wings;
Just breathe by Little Butterfly Wings;
Cliff Notes (Who's your Daddy edition) by Allison Pennington;
Mess it up vol. 5 by Little Butterfly Wings;
Mess it up vol. 4 by Little Butterfly Wings;
Passion for paper - Quirky stitched white by Pink Reptile Designs
Fonts: BOTOTO, DESIGNER
bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!! Such sweet photos, and boy can I relate to that last line of journaling!! Love all the papers and stars!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).