CarolynJoyce77

MOC-Day-30 travel journaling

MOC-Day-30 travel journaling
CarolynJoyce77, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
Journaling :
After a really romantic dinner in the restaurant as the Cradle Mountain wilderness village, I stopped and picked up a handful of brochures on things to do around Cradle mountain, we then headed back to our luxurious bush cabin and had a long spa where we poured over the brochures I had picked up. Gerard after finding one on helicopter flights suggested that we go on one. I was instantly against the idea but not wanting to say no to what could be an amazing first time experience I agreed. Though I was quite certain that the helicopter would be fully booked and as we were only had a few hours in the morning, I was sure I was safe in saying yes. Well the next morning Gerard has us down and outside the Helicopter office at 9am and to my absolute horror we were able to go right then and there for our 30 minute flight over Cradle Mountain. We had to walk 100 mts to the helicopter, my legs were shaking and I was feeling quite breathless but I managed to get in the helicopter and do up my seat belt. That was the beginning of the most amazing 30 minutes of my life. I loved every second of being in the helicopter and the breathtakingly beautiful views of flying over the mountains and lakes that can only be view via flying over them. It was the highlight of our honeymoon and something I will always be treasure, I am so glad I said yes.

Credits:
Rebecca Mcmeen Finlay
R JefferiesMM paperie
R Jefferies Eucalypus
    • Sokee
      This us beautifully created!! All the color on your layout that matches/compliments the sun rays when your inside the helicopter is perfect! Glad you made yourself do something you were nervous to do! Looks awesome!
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you blended the elements into the background, such a wonderful page and a great way to document your trip!
    • LynnG
      WOW!! Love your photo effects/color overlay and,well, everything about this!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    CarolynJoyce77
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).