MOC Day 3 - Mood board
Tinci, Jan 3, 2018
Description:
For MOC 2018 Challenge #3 - Mood board
Credits:
Afternoon park by ETC by Danyale
Birds of a feather by ETC by Danyale
    • Cristina
      I love this! Such a full page, but it flows so well! I love all the embellishing!
    • jenn mccabe
      I want to climb into your mood board it is SO GORGEOUS! I love the images you collaged and the page is absolutely beautiful! I love all the textures and colors and how they play together ... and the family photos captured are priceless! this is lovely!
    • *gina*
      what a gorgeous pumpkin page - love the design
    • redplaid3
      Gorgeous mood board and finished page!
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the warm feeling evoked by both the mood board and scrapbook page, the mood board led colour scheme (orange, brown, tan, cream, green, blue and purple), the repetition of the acorn circular design in the repeating pumpkins, all the wintery foliage in the clusters (reminiscent of the bottom left photo), that the middle card floral pattern mimics the tree arching and lighting in the water photo, that the criss-cross pattern on the title is inspired by the bridge architecture and the colour from the purple smoke from the train and finally the pumpkin patio display reminiscent of the table display in the mood board central photo. Fabulous!
      #MOC6-3 #moodboard #multiplephotos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tinci
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).