Angela Toucan

MOC Day 28 - Flooding

MOC Day 28 - Flooding
Angela Toucan, Jan 28, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Fade out and Torn Album No 1 by Lynn Grieveson.
Essential Bases Paper Pack by Lynn Grieveson.
Intuitive Drips Brushes and Stamps by NBK Designs.
M3 Oct 2018 Addon - Stamps, Splats and Snippets by Rachel Jefferies.
Painted Alpha by Paula Kesselring from Mixed Media Monthly April 2020 - this Storm Shall Pass.
Font: Weathered SF.
alinalove and G.J. like this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, what an awesome take on the challenge. I love the photos (so sorry the river flood though) and I love how you blended one into the background. I love the colors and the paint as well. Such a fantastic layout!
    • G.J.
      Wow! wonderful take on the challenge, love the masked - blended photo and the use of the torn edge, beautiful kit of pictures! love it!
    • StefanieS
      Love the power you captured. the messy drips under the title are spot-on.
      I hope that you guys stay safe and enjoy your times out.
    • marijke
      Wonderful take on the challenge Angela .. love the photos and paint drips!
    • trekmom
      Wow is right, awesome photos. I love the larger photo in the ripped paper. The paint at the top is sweet perfection of raining clouds, it really is fantastic.
    • mcurtt
      Stunning photos. Loving that larger one as a backdrop for your trio of smaller pics.
    • CharlotteM
      perfect take on the Challenge, love your very beautiful page and photos!
    • Dady
      Wonderful take on the challenge ! I love!
    • flowersgal
      This is beautiful, Angela. And your use of the paint really echoes the splashes of water at the falls. Great choice of background paper which picks up colors from your photo.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, love how the paint drips echo the waterfall. Great series of photos was well. Thanks for playing along with the challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).