Angela Toucan

MOC Day 27 - Milking

MOC Day 27 - Milking
Angela Toucan, Jan 27, 2021
Description:
Credits:
MOC Day 27 template by Pink Reptile Designs.
Nostalgic Papers & Elements by Pink Reptile Designs.
Reflections Elements by Pink Reptile Designs.
Twine, & Cow Print Items from A Friend in Me by Kim Jensen.
Dairy Related Ephemera from Stated Elements by Sara Gleason, Good Times Elements by Pink Reptile Designs. Little Days by Forever Joy, and Food For Thought Elements by Mommyish.
Tag from Stated Elements by Sara Gleason.
Font: CheltPress Trial
    • garrynkim
      That is one huge cow. What a fun page. Love those stitched daisy's.
    • Saar
      Oh this is awesome! I love your take on the challenge. I love the photos and the fact you created an extra journal spot. I love all the pretty details as well. Such a fun and creative layout.
    • cfile
      oh this is precious Angela! Love this and love that the kids were trying to milk the cow. Wonderful! Love that cow print paper. so fun!
    • keepscrappin
      i love how you've grounded the layout with the vertical paper strip and incorporated the provided template to create a moo-valously filled layout! Thanks for playing along with my "fill up the template" challenge!
    • mcurtt
      Fun! Loving the larger vertical photo and that closeup, oh my! Can you tell me where the Buttermilk bottle cap came from? I was looking for it (I know I have it somewhere in my stash) but I never did find it when I needed it.
    • Angela Toucan
    • mcurtt
      @Angela Toucan Thanks! I think I've got one from either Paula or Val or Mirjam. Somewhere... One of these days, when I don't want it, it will surface. LOL.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    554 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).