trekmom

Moc Day 26

Moc Day 26
trekmom, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
A challenge within a challenge, for sure! I abhor photos of myself but dang it, I will complete this MOC. I'm sick again, gosh darn it. I'm keeping it PG rated here because I could go off on a potty mouthed rant. I've got approximately 107 words in my page. Not counting the I's and A's, is that a thing anymore?
Challenges, take a selfie, use make up to hide the deathly pallor with bright red cheeks due to steroids, George Washington to my rescue.
I used McMeen Bently Kit paper 6. R Jefferies Never Enough Hours transfer 5. Rebecca Bright Future Note to 2020 and Pink Flower. Little Butterfly Wings Makers Gonna Make frame. Paula Kesselring Bliss April 17 add on transfers 5.
gonewiththewind and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Good to see you and what a great set of selfies.. you are too hard on yourself. Your selfies turned out terrific as did your page.. You do not need to hide behind George Washington :) Love your page .. well done!
    • flowersgal
      Cute layout and you look pretty good even when sick.
    • gonewiththewind
      You are gorgeous! Are you serious right now? You're sick and this is how you look? I should be so lucky! I adore your red lips - um, hello perfect pouty cupids bow - and you have the best glasses that really show off your eyes. Now right there, I'm in love with your page, but then you went and added a cat, so of course I'm just going to be obsessed with it. LOL Seriously, though, I love the watercolor feel to the page and your biscuit self and your biscuit self loving cat. Thanks for playing along in my challenge. I hope you consider taking more photos of yourself in the future from time to time!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).