MOC Day 26 - Tradition/Heritage

MOC Day 26 - Tradition/Heritage
Tinci, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
For MOC 2018 Day #26 Challenge - Tradition/Heritage
Credits:
Afternoon park by ETC by Danyale
Journaling:
When I was a little kid, we went very far with my parents. We had a car and that was it my dad loved to drive. We often went to four, but if we could, it was bigger we also traveled with company. This photo was made in 1973 in a botanical garden, named Vácrátót. On the photo, from left to right: my dad, my cousin, my mother, in her arms 4 years ago me, two cousins and my sister. In the bridge is clinging to my mom's brother-in-law.
It was very good this afternoon, we went through the whole park, saw many wonderful plants, trees and bushes. We took a long stroll, we were very tired at the end. I remember, there was a nice restaurant where we had a really good lunch. My sister and our cousins are pretty much the same, so they always have a common theme. I was born later, I was a little bit smaller than they were. I keep hanging on their neck, they are many times did not want to play with me. At the end, of course, I was always right, what I wanted to do.
Unfortunately, my parents are passed away, so if I look at these old photos, always I remember the old things and their expensive memories.
    • Iowan
      I love your journalling. How lucky you were and are to have your close cousins. Fantastic page! What a wonderful grouping you have built here. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tinci
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    99.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    CanoScan 8800F

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).