Johannam

MOC Day 26 - Scrap an imperfect Photo.

MOC Day 26 - Scrap an imperfect Photo.
Johannam, Jan 30, 2014
Description:

Christmas 2011, after lunch, I asked my husband if he could use his new beaut fancy camera to take a few photos of us, my two children who were home and our two dogs. Simple one would think, Set the timer arrange ourselves and snap. Wrong, after about twenty tries with my husband by now almost falling over each time he set the timer raced backed to get in place, without falling over dogs, we still did not have a photo we could call anywhere near useable. If the dogs were not twisting, or scratching, one of other of us, would be making strange facial expressions or my son ( who was now past his concentrating time allotment) pulling his sisters hair or bearing his rear end. In the end this was the nearest we could get to a photo that might have been usable and everyone was over it. But that was not the end of it, it turns out that when the photos were downloaded, they had been taken on such small resolution, that to make them any bigger than a few inches, they were blurred. I have previously scrapped them and typed an extended version of this tale, over the top of them, so this time I took a differed approach, I turned one of the photos into an engraved plaque, which I quiet like the look of and it does not matter that it is so small.

Papers and elements used in the layout include the following kits and designers.

Some of the items I have recoloured.

Little Butterfly Wings - Missing you

Little Butterfly Wings - Free as a bird

Just Jaimee -SBasic - Live for today

Just Jaimee - Its a good life

Just Jaimee - Stoctober

Kimeric Kreations - Blue Jeans Kinda Girl

Amy Wolff - Messy

Just Jaimee - Embroidered Trimprints