trekmom

MOC Day 26 AHOOO Werewolves Of London

MOC Day 26 AHOOO Werewolves Of London
trekmom, Jan 26, 2021
Description:
For this page I used:
Allison Pennington Life Unhinged: Scary paper 18 (wood paper)
Little Butterfly Wings: One Things at a Time: SP 02 (paper used in the speech Bubble)
Pink Reptile Designs The Scary Stuff: Frame.
Forever Joy: A Little Bit Scary Bonus 2 (orange paper), scribble Line and bonus 3 (white paper)
Skivvy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fab photo, fun page
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. That cow is singing for sure. I think I should have put "wereCows of CT"
    • rach3975
      Fun page! Today I recorded a book for my class called Millie Waits for the Mail. The cow in the book loves to hide and scare the mail carrier. This was the exact expression in the illustration every time she scared him, LOL. Never thought I'd see it in a photo!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @rach3975 I wish you could how big I am smiling because of this, thank you so much. That book sounds awesome. Have you read A Regular Flood of Mishap by Tom Birdseye? This is the greatest kid's book to read out loud because you can have so much fun doing the different accents and voices. I read it out loud to my son's first grade class and the teacher said she never had them so enraptured with a book before. I adore this book. That darn kid is turning 28 soon.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).