MOC Day-23-If-Walls-Could-Talk

MOC Day-23-If-Walls-Could-Talk
NancyP, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
Created with:

Bedrock by Dawn Inskip
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bedrock.html

Journaling: first 5 sentences:
Wall 1: Did you hear? The house has been sold and the new family is moving in!
Wall 2: Yes, I am so excited! I hear the owner's mama will be in this room. Did you see all the stuff she has moved in here? Can't wait to see what she does with it all.
Wall 1: I know! Look at all the cabinets and shelves.
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • gwany1999
      I adore the conversation of the walls! So cute. Congrats on the move!
    • MrsPeel
      Nancy.... this is amazing!!!!!!! I was looking forward to your page... I know what you mean with the crying on some pages one starts writing/making..... whatever it was, this final page is beautiful, cte, fun, ...loving the dialogue with such a hopeful and happy feeling, and I have to say... I would LOVE to move into a room like this!!!!!!! the windows are indeed gorgeous and the light in that photo (bottom one) is so inviting in a warm and cozy way!!! love your cabinets and the computer area is so white and amazingly beautiful!!!! my desk is white too, not as big, but works as I have it by my bed... LOVING you there on the floor with the drill, you go girl!!!!!!! I would love to be able to meet in person one day..I'm sure we could have a great laugh.... gorgeous page, super cute journaling love the touches with the elements.... thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    NancyP
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).