Chippi

MOC Day 23 | Eye Test

MOC Day 23 | Eye Test
Chippi, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
Deep Blue Sea - Papers | Elements by Dawn Inskip
Fonts: KG Second Chances & Bean Pole

MOC 2017 - Day 23 If This Wall Could Talk (Journalling Challenge)

Journalling reads:
I know you are scared, Melody. I see a lot of kids in here who are scared. My walls go dark and you have a big, strange thing on your face, but I promise everything will be ok. Your mum and dad have been a bit worried about your eyes lately because you haven’t been able to find things in front of you, and you keep tripping and bumping into people and things. If there is a problem with your eyes, the optometrist can find out and help fix it...
MrsPeel and dawninskip like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Oh her little hands all tucked in truly give off a bit of nervousness, but your words are so calming and full of love.
      Chippi likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Bless her, hope all is OK. Beautifully scrapped <3
      Chippi likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh girl.... what an amazing page you are giving me for this challenge..... at the same time that my heart squeezes for her, I see her so beautiful and nervous, I know you are giving the love that will make her get through ...and the photo is amazing!!!!!! I'm not sure we have those here, or maybe is that I can see the devices where they test me, but this made for an awesome photo.....I am sure she will treasure this page in the years to come...hope she is doing well, love the whole thing, the way you blended the photo, the font that goes with the feel of the pages, your tittle work....everything is amazing :)thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).