Rosewood Std
Uberlin
Avenir - black/bold
Imperioosa
Orator Std
Illusias

Project Mouse Beginnings and Artsy 2 by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
    • A-M
      What a great page you have created to inspire us. I like the simplistic look of your page. The star and sprinkles under the photo and subway journaling add a great touch to the page.
      tkradtke likes this.
    • umyesh
      I am so excited for this challenge! This inspiration page is absolutely amazing! I love what you've done with the journaling and am amazed how fluent it looks with so many different fonts! It is so perfect! I love your daughter's Alice outfit, too :) I've never tried Disney bounding but I think it would be so fun! Thanks for the awesome challenge and inspiration pages!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      thank you for the wonderful challenge and love your gorgeous page and subway journaling!
      tkradtke likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Great inspiring layout, love her relaxed pose and the smiling Cheshire cat. Fabulous journaling and great idea for a challenge.
      tkradtke likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely way to capture her excitement, your journaling fonts are so eye-catching
      tkradtke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).