trekmom

Moc Day 20

Moc Day 20
trekmom, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
It amused me how I had a clear idea in my head about how many Springsteen songs have carried through to my life and I had a list for each event and then poof, different direction! Just like life. Starting with a wedding in 1984 and time traveling to another wedding in 2020!
I used Forever Joy's Basic Timekeeping: date ring and clock face. Forever Joy's Goal Digger, PP4. Forever Joy's Lovebirds, flower pink and leaf cluster. Etc Dan Timeteller paint border and paint 1. Pink Reptile Designs Time Flies, label circle, background texture. Studio Basics Stargazer, clock. Lyrics from As Time Goes By written by Dooley Wilson.
blueberries likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful time line Trekmom! Love this sweet page and great song too.. Great blend work. well done with the large clck and the shadows and time line items and photos :)
    • tkradtke
      Such a beautiful timeline! I love the clock theme to show the passage of time! Gorgeous colors as well! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).