lulyg14

MOC Day 20 W

MOC Day 20 W
lulyg14, Jan 23, 2019
Description:
Using Mommyish Farmhouse Fall and SWL MBC 7

Journaling:
Hello David - Wow! I did not expect to be so in awe of you, cut from one piece of marble that was difficult to work with – a Goliath in stone. I have seen so many pictures of you, studied you in school because your creator Michelangelo was also an architect. I thought it would be good to see you but I didn’t expect the impact you would have - you literally took my breath away… You look so strong, set apart from everything else at the Accademia standing in your own niche. But your face tells a different story – thinking and analyzing. The story isn’t clear whether you have already thrown the stone to kill Goliath or are you getting ready, strategizing your next move… Of course this is not where you were supposed to stand for all these tourist to gawk at you – you were supposed to be placed on roof of the Cathedral – that is why your hands look so large, but maybe Michelangelo knew all along that you would be here so that millions could study you and be inspired by you to tackle great feats with God’s help.
norton94 and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the journaling spot and how it's not perfectly rectangular and love the heart/title cluster too!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    • jesskab
      I would not have known that's Leah's Farmhouse kit! You made it look so modern & the ribbon looks a bit like an angel flying. Great page! Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
      lulyg14 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    lulyg14
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).