CarolynJoyce77

MOC-Day-20 Story telling.

MOC-Day-20 Story telling.
CarolynJoyce77, Jan 20, 2019
Description:
Journaling reads:
My beautiful wedding garter. In 2015 when Gerard proposed to me, I decided I wanted a vintage styled bespoke weding dress. On my first appointment I took my two daughters with me for the planning and design process. At that meeting once I had designed my dress and committed to the making of it, what I didn’t know is that my daughters, had their own private meeting with the dress designer to organise the design and making of a beautiful matching lace garter. On the morning of my wedding when my daughter’s were helping me to get dressed and just before we were due to leave to go to the wedding, they gave me with the Garter, it was such a beautiful special moment between the three of us, none of us were allowed to cry as our makeup was all on. I have my garter in a special velvet lined box and my plan is to give it to my grand daughter to wear at her wedding.

Credits
NBK Lavender
NBK Lavender treasure magic lights
Bella Gypsy well read ombre paper
NBK template
    • Sokee
      Beautifully created layout!!! Your journaling is so special, what wonderful daughters you have! A treasured gift!!
    • StefanieS
      Stunning, love the way you share the relationship you have with your daughters and what thoughtful treasure they blessed you with. Amazing heirloom to be.
    • *gina*
      great layout and great story - love it
    • jesskab
      Such a lovely piece to have, along with its treasured memories. Thank you so much for joining the storyteller challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    CarolynJoyce77
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).