Nemla

Moc Day 2

Moc Day  2
Nemla, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
Kit Aster birdies Rebecca Mc Meen ( I will link tomorrow )
Nostalgic Pink reptile
303 words.
    • HeatherB
      This is great! Loved reading the journaling and I really like the phrase "making a memory sing"! Love all the birds and the soft colours. Very pretty page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Nemla likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful take on the challenge, love your journaling and artsy feeling!
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      I love your journaling on why you scrap, Vivi! I knew it was the homemade cards and making them smile with their homemade gift. I love that you have spread your wings over the years and have made brushes and had fun blending. I love seeing your pages and how you enhance your beautiful photos through this craft. Great page with those wonderful birds as they sing :)
      Nemla likes this.
    • Saar
      This is gorgeous! I loved reading your story. I strated digital scrapbooking in 2010 as well. And I love to do photoless layouts as well. Anyway... I love how your page turned out. I love all the birds and butterflies and I love your page design. Such a beautiful take on the challenge.
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    178.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).