Rikki

MOC Day 2

MOC Day 2
Rikki, Jan 3, 2020
Description:
My 10 fav things right now (totally AAM)

Credits:
Love is all around by Lynn Grieveson;
Together we so rock by Little Butterfly Wings;
Mess it up v. 3 by Little Butterfly Wings;
Cliffnotes lovey dovey by Allison Pennington;
Olive Juice elements by Allison Pennington;
Cliff Notes (Who's your Daddy edition) by Allison Pennington;
Fonts: ABientotSans, ABientotRegular, LuloCleanOne-Bold, Marujo-Fino
    • bcgal00
      Love the brushwork over the background paper and the big filled letters!
      Rikki likes this.
    • cfile
      Great and fun page Rikki.. I love that you are doing this page on you alone and your favorites right now :) I love the big 10 and the collage of photos you have placed in them representing your list! I love that you are not only trying to read but also learning Spanish.. how fun to pick up another language! (Also see if your cable provider has Spanish TV shows to check that out. My Spanish speaking friends, told me they learned a lot of English by watching the soap operas etc here in English!) I can get the gist of things in Spanish by a few words, but I took grammatical in school not conversational, so there is where I stopped way back in the day.. lol I can understand it a bit but that is about it.. Good for you!! I love reading your list Rikki and what a creative way to document it! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Rikki likes this.
    • LynnG
      Great take on the challenge and very creative, and loved reading your list :-)
      Rikki likes this.
    • marijke
      Great idea to fill the 10 with photos! love it.
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).