michele hillam

MOC Day 2 - Grateful for....

MOC Day 2 - Grateful for....
    • cfile
      Oh Michele what a wonderful page!! I love your list of favorite things! The hexagon shapes and the shapes used for the b/w photos of your grandchildren are fantastic.. what a great composition & great shadows!! Your Grands are adorable and these photos are priceless! I love the kit you used and love all the papers used. The paint splats are fantastic too..beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with the MOC8 day 2 Favorite List challenge! Well done!
    • KarenB
      What a great idea to use hexagons! So creative and your photos are adorable. Beautiful soft colours and a great list! :)
    • londoncuppa
      Gorgeous page! Your use of the hexagons and the color palette you chose are pure perfection!
    • Teri
      I could almost copy you list word for word (except not a big hockey fan and no grandkids for a long while ;) ) I love the colors and the photos. Well done.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photos and the design
    • cinna
      This is such a great list - love the cute photos! There are so many prompts I could sign up for too!
    • patsyt
      Sweet page!
    • norton94
      So pretty! Adorable grands:) Great page and list!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).