Nemla

MOC Day 2 Finished

MOC Day  2 Finished
Nemla, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
Still using Affinity photo, so no shadowing...
but I clipped the Cranberry papers to the numbers, so I think it looks ok.
kits;
Cranberry papers by Sahin designs
Weekend by Forever Joy
Nostalgia by pink reptile design. ( all were on sale in the shop December/ January.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the diagonal flow of your numbers and that all your favs are related to each other! How fun!
    • cfile
      Love this Vivi!.. I know you are having a tough time with limited everything with the computer issues.. I laughed at 3 as I can tell you are annoyed with affinity.. But you did it and I am thrilled that the rest of your favorites are definitely you! Yup me too re papers and crafts.. why I keep collecting and not use is beyond me. I think I am going to have to pack up alot of my crafts and give them to my friend's daughters. love the the angled numbers for the list and I love the papers covering them and the fun flowers! Thanks for sharing your list and playing along with my challenge!
    • Nemla
      @cfile good news though. I needed a new hard drive, ugh - but my files are safe. going to be busy re installing everything, just got it back, they were fast once they got going, the screen size is odd, and colours look slightly off, but I am hoping I get used to it, or that it sorts itself out.
      Thanks for your nice comment, I will be using Affinity for a few days still hmmmm…..
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).