MOC Day 19 - Faith hope love

MOC Day 19 - Faith hope love
kirstiegai, Jan 19, 2017
Description:
MOC Day 19 - List challenge

After the Rain: a TLP Collab to benefit Sabrina Dupre
destiney1 and crazycat1126 like this.
    • Amson
      I love the combination of shapes. A very clever way to document your year. Well done. I hope that this year is much better for you.
    • AmberR
      just love this! the colors, the design, the shapes...!!!
    • jwalls39
      I can so relate to a few of those! Wonderful page!
    • michelepixels
      Ah, Amson said my words first. I swear I was about to type, "What a clever design!" :D I even checked to make sure it wasn't a template. Whenever I use a template and someone compliments me on my design, I feel kind of bad because I can't take credit for it much (although I often rearrange templates). Anyway, your layout is very striking! And it sounds like you have a great positive attitude! :heartlub
    • kirstiegai
    • crazycat1126
      @kirstiegai could you make this a template??? haha... ;-)

Your page really is awesome, I love the design and your take on the challenge... and as someone else who had a rough 2016... here's to a better year!
    • scrapsandsass
      Gorgeous! I love all of the color and your page design. Congrats on your successes in the year!!! :)
    • kirstiegai
      @crazycat1126 I have actually saved it as a template because I will use it again but flip it a different way :)
    • kirstiegai
      @crazycat1126 if you message me your email I'm happy to send it to you
    • turtlebug
      I totally LOVE this!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).