Tinci

MOC Day 17 - Username

MOC Day 17 - Username
Tinci, Jan 18, 2018
Description:
For MOC 2018 Day #17 - Usrename (Journal)
Credits:
Eclipse by Kristin Aagard Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-eclipse.html
Journaling : (google translate)
My name is Krisztina. When I was little, my dad often gave nicknames he made of my name: Tini, Tinike, Tinci, Tincike. Tinci became my commonly used nickname. The whole family called me, my dad, my mum, my sister, my aunts, my uncles and my cousins. I liked this name. When, however, I began to teenager, I did not like it, I found it too cocoon, and that was hately at that age. I tried not to be my name, but that's what my family called. This is what they call me now, when I'm addult. When I had to register for the first web site, I wondered what would be the best name.
I've decided that my family nickname will be my nickname. Since then I've been using it everywhere, and even my designer name has been it. My foreign acquaintances know me all this. I love it because it's special and unique. His pronunciation is completely different in Hungarian than in English. I really like being Tinci ..
KristinAagard likes this.
    • nessita
      I'm so glad to learn this about you :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that you embraced the nickname from your family and use it everywhere now! Thanks for sharing!
    • KristinAagard
      I love this! Gorgeous clusters! Awesome paper choices! Thanks for sharing the history of your nickname! Wonderful! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Tinci
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).