bbachand

MOC Day 17 Username Challenge

MOC Day 17 Username Challenge
bbachand, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
MOC 2018 Day 17 Username Challenge
Credits: Etc by Danyale This is the Real Me; M3 Dec 2015; Little Butterfly Wings YOLO; Dawn Inskip Aged Stucco Papers; Dawn Inskip Always and Forever Watercolour Floral Papers
    • heathert
      Aw, great story... I love the "scrap crap"! *giggles* And your page is lovely, too--those big, strong-colored realistic flowers morphing into the softer, painterly ones.
    • ArmyGrl
      What a gorgeous page you have here....the watercolor look and ink splatters...swoon!

I still love paper...I buy it just because...lol! But yes, grab computer and go is so much easier.
      bbachand likes this.
    • lucysmom
      Oh man, Terri is crying over here! I am so glad I enabled you so many years ago and now I am the grasshopper because you are SO much better than me! I am so glad this hobby connected us as friends, because you are the salt of the Earth and a dear friend!
      bestcee and bbachand like this.
    • scrumptious
      This page is glorious! Truly beautiful layering. And I am loving that so many of our username stories also include our scrapper origin stories!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @lucysmom A big hug and bow to you for your mad digi skills!
    • bestcee
      I love your story! I totally relate to the dragging of paper and supplies to retreats! I'm glad Terri converted you, and you found us here! The flowers are beautiful.
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    436.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).