Angela Toucan

MOC Day 15 - Junior Art Teacher

MOC Day 15 - Junior Art Teacher
Angela Toucan, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Credits:
BYOC Oct 2019 - Artist by Sabrina's Creations.
BYOC Oct 2019 - Pretty Princess by Kristin Aagard.
Font: Pea Christen.
JenEm and KarenB like this.
    • Saar
      Perfect take on the challenge!
    • KarenB
      That photo is so precious! So pretty how you picked out the pink. Lovely take on the challenge :)
    • marijke
      Awesome photo ... love the pink elements ...
    • cfile
      Lovely page Angela. I love the beautiful photo of Joy showing her classmate how to craft. The elements you have chosen are perfect .. love the pink shades to go with Joy's shirt :) It makes it a girl page :) I love the bg you chose too.. beautifully done. Thank you for playing along with my C&S challenge.. well done!
    • JenEm
      This is so pretty. The string gives a nice horizontal flow to your page. Great take on this challenge.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you captured the "mood" in this photo. Both of the little girls look so intent. I like the horizontal ledge you have created.
    • RJMJ
      I LOVE! This!...I Like How One Gal! Is Teaching The Other!...And How Intently She Is Watching & Looking On!...Such Clear Intent Here!...The Touches Of Pretty Pink!...Just A Perfect Vision Of How To Show Intent & Purpose...All The While Highlighting That Wonderful Photo!...With Only A Few Elements!...Bravo!...Well Done!...LOVE!...:bk...
    • A-M
      I enjoy so much seeing photos of your girls. This is a pretty page for this challenge. Nice choice of embellishments.
    • amandaresende
      this is adorable!!!!!!! simply awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    47.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).