Everything by Kate Hadfield
Big school
Bookworms
Here kitty kitty
Chefs kitchen
Comic Alpha
cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Kirstie what a fun page documenting your day! I love the 3 photos of your day.. your kitty is precious and your stuff zucchinni looks yummy! [We stuff them like you would a pepper and have what we call stuff zucchinni boats! We split the zucchinnis length wise scooping out the seeds and then bake in the oven. we then fill them with the filling...] Love the doodles here accenting your documented day!! Love this!!
    • cinna
      Love seeing everyone's page for this challenge and see snippets of everyone's daily life!
      Love your choice of elements and how you arranged everything.
    • kirstiegai
      @cfile we stuff them with rice, minced lamb, mixed spice and mint
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • JillW
      Your page is so happy! :-) Love the kraft paper with the fun colors from the ellies! The 3 photos you've snapped for the challenge are perfect, and the journaling is excellent - providing the viewer the details needed to understand the activities during your day. Love that you've used a themed element to showcase each photo! It's been fun getting a glimpse in to your day! I hope you enjoyed creating your page as much as I enjoyed hosting the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!
    • Nemla
      This is just so clever.. Love it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    kirstiegai
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).