meagan43

MOC Day 13 Somebodys Watching Me

MOC Day 13 Somebodys Watching Me
meagan43, Feb 2, 2019
Description:
MOC 7 Day 13 - Morning, Noon & Night
Foreverjoy - This is Scary Scrapping with Liz - Recyclables 36 https://the-lilypad.com/store/Recyclables-36-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html

* Journaling reads: "I always feel like somebody's watching me. And I have no privacy. Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me. Tell me is it just a dream?"Calzino has decided that it is his job to watch me 24/7. The only time he will lay down is if I do not move. Many of my picture are a blur as he tries to stay with me.Morning - first thing in the morning, he is by my side as I wake up with my coffee and computer.At lunch, when I sit at the table to eat, he sits under my feet.At the end of the day, he is by my side as I relax and watch tv.
He won't get up in the morning unless I do.
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • JillW
      What a fun take on your Morning, Noon and Night challenge layout! Each photo and journaling give the viewer a clear idea of the day's activities - exactly what the challenge called for! :-) Thank you so much for playing along with the Morning, Noon and Night challenge - I hope you enjoyed creating your page for it as much as I enjoyed hosting it!
    • bellbird
      LOL i agree - great theme running thru your morning noon and night photos! looks like you definitely have a shadow with you at all times!
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle This is hysterical!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    meagan43
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    356.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2019:02:02 12:32:05

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).