MOC Day 13 Photography Challenge | Morning / Noon / Night

MOC Day 13 Photography Challenge | Morning / Noon / Night
ellasspace, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
Created for MOC day 13 Photography challenge Morning Noon and Night
Kit used: Winter Sparkle Land mini By Kristin Aagard
Black and white papers from Silent Battles Grief papers By R. Jefferies
Journaling reads
This morning we woke to almost nine inches of snow, and of course the first thing I did was step out on the porch and take a picture. As the day went on it was obvious we were going nowhere. We were under a travel advisory along with several surrounding counties. With nothing else to do and no desire to brave the cold, I decided to pack up the remainder of Christmas decor I had been putting off. With the typical need of "moms" help around here slowing me down, I finally got it done in time to cuddle up and enjoy the beautiful
fire Doug had built for us to enjoy while watching our Sunday night family movie together.
Snow days though dreaded are often the best of days.
Thank you for looking
tammybean004 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout. We also had about 9 inches of snow which changed our usual Sunday.
    • pagefrocks
      We lucked out with only about 2-3 inches. Still waiting for a "big one." This is so beautiful. I love the dimension.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the photos
    • JillW
      What a great way to document your activities for the day! So very creative! Love the clusters you’ve created and your shadows are perfect! Thanks so much for giving us a glimpse in to your daily routine! I hope you enjoyed creating your page for the photo challenge, Morning, Noon & Night!
      PS - I am going to put Kristin's kit on my wish list - you've scrapped with it perfectly!!
    • Sokee
      Beautifully created!! I love snow!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    ellasspace
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).