MOC - Day 13 - Morning.noon.night
morgyns, Jan 14, 2019
Description:
MPM - Diary
MPM - Foundation
MPM - Crush
APennington - Plot points
    • bellbird
      love the big pie chart and boxes of journaling! i love how you filled the other quarter and that tag is a great addition here, breaking the outlines!
      morgyns likes this.
    • cfile
      Love the use of the pie chart to chronicle and document your day.. fabulous idea! Love your photos and that tag.. wonderful page!
      morgyns likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I love the circular design, the way you showcased pieces of the whole. That action pic is my favourite, but such an early start to the day! Wow. Little boys are wonderful and fill your life with joy - that much radiates very clearly through this page.
      morgyns likes this.
    • JillW
      What a creative take on the photo challenge! Love how you've journaled your page - and the font you've used is perfect! Your boys are darling and it's awesome that they enjoy helping in the kitchen!! It's been fun getting a glimpse in to your day! I hope you enjoyed creating your page as much as I enjoyed hosting the challenge! Thanks for playing along!!
      morgyns likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    morgyns
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    7.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).