tkradtke

MOC Day 11 - Stitch Crashes Disney

MOC Day 11 - Stitch Crashes Disney
tkradtke, Feb 4, 2021
Description:
685 words! This was one of those crazy times that the journaling came easy but I couldn't ever get my page right! So glad I got this story down though :-)

Project Mouse: Artsy, Belle, Beginnings and Snow White by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
January 2019 Storyteller Alpha by Just Jaimee
    • JenEm
      This is awesome, Traci! I am so glad Clara received her Stitch! I also experienced the joys of Disney's waiting room (not for Stitch), and can fully relate to your journaling. Love all the layers and that you included the tags and Belle theme elements on your page.
    • Dalis
      That is the most beautiful Stitch I have ever seen! wow!!!!!
    • StefanieS
      Wow, love all the details and so happy that you got what your hearts so desperately desired.
    • KarenB
      I had a similar experience last Christmas, trying to track down a stitch cushion for DIL:giggle I love your journaling and fabulous photos. What a great story :)
    • bestcee
      That Stitch is so fabulous! I was like - I need one! It's my favorite too (and why our dog was named Stitch) but then I read the details and realized it wouldn't be happening. Love the photos you used to accept it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    tkradtke
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    779.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).