Karen, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
Remember Templates 1 by Scrapping with Liz
Nostalgic | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
July is for getting away (kit) by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Downtown collab by Pink Reptile Designs and Nini Goes Digital
Torn Paper Template by Lynn Grieveson
July 2021 BYOC Money Saving Bundle by Rachel Jefferies

journaling (254 words): There are SO many things to love about our town. The beach has to be the top destination for most people, but lately it’s been so busy in the summer, we only go after the tourists leave. The place we go all year long though is Silver Beach Pizza. Its ALWAYS packed and for good reason. The pizza is simply amazing. They also have finally figured out a way to keep up with the mob of people always wanting to eat there. Several years ago, they added a second kitchen at the front of the building with a walk up window that mainly deals with to-go orders. They also added a 2nd level for adults only that takes reservations which we love. The view of the beach from up there can't be beat. Then, during the pandemic, they even adapted to having to close their restaurant... they rerouted traffic and built a small little hut near the entrance. You could pull in and pay at the hut and then circle around and pull up the building and they'd hand out your pizza. We LOVE that and use it even now that the restaurant is open again. Another great part of an in-person visit is to order their famous schooner's (large heavy glass) of beer. They have a great selection of beer and those glasses are kept in a freezer until they serve you, so your beer stays nice and cold. It's a fabulous place to meet up with friends and enjoy a meal together.
    • norton94
      YUM that looks amazing! I love your journaling and page - love the title work too!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @norton94 They have glutten free too.... Come on over and try it! :D
    • jk703
      You've sold me! I'm coming, lol! Looks amazing - both the pizza, drinks and the layout! Throw in a beach view... can't be beat! The perfect ellie is STOP! You must eat here, lol! Love it, and thank you for joining in! Makes my day!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @jk703 Excellent! We can have a Polly party at Silver Beach Pizza and then a scrap weekend at my house! :D
    • keepscrappin
      umm... that pizza looks amazing and the stop sign behind... yes, must stop for pizza!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    415.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).