amandac

MOC Day 10

MOC Day 10
amandac, Jan 10, 2015
Description:

MOC Day 10 - Imperfect photo

I love this photo of me and my little dog Pippi. One of the kids took it so it was blurry and dark but the fact that it has her snuggled up with me on the blanket on a cold evening while I read my book makes me melt. I have wanted to do something with this photo for a while so I think you for the challenge and getting me motivated. First, I desaturated the photo, I lightened it, then cropped out the extraneous parts of it (excessive blanket and chair) and applied an Accented Edge brush stroke to make the blurriness of the original photo look more artistic.

Credits:

Little Butterfly Wings - Easy Peasy vol 3

One Little Bird- Heart beat at my feet

• NancyBeck
      Adorable and I love the neutrals!
    • quietgirl
      Absolutely preciou! Such a sweet moment.
    • dvhoward
      I really love the color scheme and all the scribbles/doodles.  Great job fixing the photo!
    • Trista
      Love every little thing about this Amanda. Super sweet moment and a great page.
    • MelanieB
      This is so amazing, Amanda! Your photo treatments & cropping completely transformed the photo! :)
    • scrapsandsass
      What a fabulous page. I love your take on the challenge, but the page is just gorgeous anyway. :) 
    • bellbird
      love the variations on browns here and the hex's with the doodly circles - has great movement - Pippi is such a cute name for ur doggy
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Love your page and what you did for your photo...
    • Karen
      Wow! I love the effect you used on your photo and the brown toned colors you used for the rest of the page are perfect!!
    • norton94
      LOVE that pic and that you pulled it out to use - great page and challenge to give permission to us to use the imperfect photo and see how amazing it can turn out! Love your page flow and how you selected the wooden arrows to add warmth!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: