Moc Day 10 Rt

Moc Day 10 Rt
kraezd70, Jan 19, 2017
Description:
Bella Bypsy Cold Hands kit
SwL Keeping it Real template
this will be page 2 of a 2 page layout
    • scrappyjedi
      You may have only captured one photo, but it's a great one! I'm not sure I would have braved the Seattle winter weather for that! :)
      kraezd70 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am stunned at the blue skies in Seattle. Your photos,and the how you arranged them captures the feel of Seattle perfectly.
      kraezd70 likes this.
    • renee82
      That a great pic! Sometimes don't need alot! Love the blue sky!
      kraezd70 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I still want to visit both Seattle and the Space Needle, love the angle of the photo and the blocked/pocket design you used to document the visit.
      kraezd70 likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Gorgeous photos and I love the way you used the doodle lines around the text and the photos and the cute dotted PP is adorable with the story! It's such a cool shot of the needle! Love the clean simple O with the font you chose - the whole page is just classic and clean and beautifully composed.
      kraezd70 likes this.
    • amien1
      @AnneofAlamo It is surprisingly sunny more often than people think! ;)

LOVE the ground up photo of the good ole needle! ;) I forget that it's a tourist destination- that's one area we always avoid when in seattle (I grew up not too far away!) Beautifully scrapped!
    • AmberR
      aaaaahhhhhhh! home sweet home. I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    kraezd70
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).