kraezd70

MOC Day 1

MOC Day 1
kraezd70, Jan 1, 2016
Description:
Credits: Allison Pennington Mighty BYOC January 16 and Scrapping with Liz Winter Wisp BYOC January 16 template. Title is from Bella Gypsy's Moving Forward BYOC January 16. Journaling font is Travelling Typewriter.
    • LBscraps
      I'm loving this template for every single layout I see, and your colors and totally FUN photo really make this one stand out!
    • redplaid3
      I love your challenge page. Great motion with the papers!
    • MelanieB
      Welcome to the Lilypad! So great you've joined us for the MOC! Really great idea to use Liz's template for this challenge - I love those "wisps" of paper! The gold glitter paint is just perfect! Really fun photo, too!
    • SirScrapalot
      I like how you added the tag to the photo!
    • krscraps
      I love how you stapled the tag to the photo. This template works so well for the challenge too. Great layout.
    • bestcee
      I'm so glad you are playing here for MOC Karla! I love seeing familiar faces! Your template works perfect, and I adore the gold glitter!
      kraezd70 likes this.
    • KarenB
      That's a great photo! Love your take on the challenge :)
    • kraezd70
      @bestcee Hi Courtney. :) Thank you ladies for your kind comments.
      bestcee and MelanieB like this.
    • zanthia122
      The gold paint compliments the picture so nicely!
    • mnjenlittle
      What a fun photo and I just love the pretty prints from Allison Pennington. So delicate with those wisps.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kraezd70
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).