Cats by Just Jainee
Architects Daughter and Remington Noiseless fonts
MrsPeel likes this.
    • katell
      so cute :-) it looks like my cat !
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely page and journaling
    • mcurtt
      Tabby is adorable, cute yellow pops of color.
    • fruitysuet
      Cats bring me so much joy, I'm so sad that mine are currently with my ex as I don't have my own house sorted yet. Great use of one of my go to cat kits too.
    • MrsPeel
      awww she is so so very sweet!!!!! your page is delightful!!!!! love the yellow (which has been growing on me in the past few years !!!) you have such details here like the little cat element, the banner, the heart pattern is perfect here....everything all together is joyful !!!!! gorgeous page all together!!!
      hope you had a great Christmas, Happy New Year!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • mrs2a50
      Such a sweet baby and page! Pets are the epitome of joy! Thanks for playing!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Who wouldn’t find joy in this cute face? I love that you have lined up the black ribbon with Tabby’s left eye as it draws our attention to her face. Having the ribbon and buttons tie in with her colourings bring cohesiveness and whilst the yellow could have been overwhelming you have stuck to the rule of three to create a nice balance (flower, joy text and cat). I particularly love that you have placed the cat embellishment upside down emphasising it’s tummy and mirroring Tabby’s tummy in the second photo. Purr-fection!
      #MOC11-1 #FindingJoy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    hclappy
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    286.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).