MOC Day 1 - Brought to You by the Letter ...J
JSmith84, Feb 2, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Bella Gypsy - Bear Hugs
Mommyish Designs - Stylin' #212 - Marble & Foil
Scrapping with Liz - ABC Book Templates

Journaling reads:
"James Colin MacLeod, your arrival this June was the highlight of the year for your Daddy and me. It also meant the addition of a fourth James to our extended family. This total soon went up to five, when your second cousin was born just over a month later. When we visited Ontario in September, we were able to get a photo of four of you at a barbecue to celebrate Jason & Stevie’s wedding. Your great-grandpa was delighted to hold the two babies. It was late in the evening and you had both fallen asleep. Your cousin slept right through, but you woke up just as we started to take the picture, and you were not very impressed at us for waking you. Mommy’s cousin James just smiled for the camera. Sadly, we’ll never have a picture of all five, as Mommy’s Uncle Jimmy passed away years ago. It is so nice that this name is now being carried on by so many."
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • adriablack
      I love the extra big J and the blue colors you used for your page. Fantastic job!!
    • jenn mccabe
      what a cute photo! their smiles are just awesome. love the sepia w/the blues and love that big j w/the journaling nestled inside!
    • AnneofAlamo
      Your J is so perfect in the composition of the page, I almost missed it! I adore those big smiles on the men's faces. Full of pride and love! ♥
    • jk703
      What a great layout... I love the simple elements, really lets the journaling and the photo pop out!
    • bestcee
      The J is awesome on your page! I love how you documented about the James' and the excitement when another one is added.
    • mrs2a50
      Love the big, bold J and how it separates your journaling from your photo - really stunning design!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    JSmith84
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    382.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).