Angela Toucan

MOC Day 1 - Blind Scrap.

MOC Day 1 - Blind Scrap.
Angela Toucan, Jan 1, 2023
Description:
Brainstorming all the things that give me joy has been really good for me. TJ helped me pick one from my list that is uniquely "me" to scrap - aprons.

Journaling: "I love aprons. I love making them, and I love wearing them. They make me happy. Pretty aprons make me feel nice, & they keep my clothes nice when I’m doing wet/messy things. Am I even happier making aprons? I don’t know, but writing this is making my hands itch to make another. So maybe yes. I make them for me, my children & as gifts."

Credits:
Oct 2016 Storyteller Templates by Just Jamie.
Sew Pretty WordArt by Forever Joy Designs.
Sew Pretty Papers by Forever Joy Designs.
Sew Pretty Elements by Forever Joy Designs
Christmas Baking by Kristin Aagard.
Cooking Time by Kristin Aagard.
BYOC April 2019 - It's the Little Things Elements Designed by Soco.
BYOC April 2019 - Daisies and Mudpies by Bella Gypsy.
Fonts: Ink Free, and King Things Cross Stitch.
    • Aerobigirl
      This is such a wonderful tribute to something unique about yourself. Joy, and individuality. I love it!
    • Annsofie
      Those aprons are so pretty! I totally understand your joy with making them!
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! I am impressed with your photos. Hanging them all up on a close line is too cute! What a a great first page!
    • BLKinOR
      Awesome work. I, too, wear aprons regularly. You have many more than I do. Beautiful. I'm inspired to add apron-wearing as a subject worthy of a layout. I remember both of my grandmothers wearing aprons as well as my mother. Photos? Off to search.
    • A-M
      What an interesting item to find joy in. I like to wear an apron when cooking. I did have a pattern to make myself a couple but that all got destroyed in the flood. this is such a wonderful page you have created for the challenge.
    • MrsPeel
      Angela!!!! what a multi talented lady you are!!!!!!! I didn't know you had this thing, the aprons are marvelous, even more so because you made them!!! I can understand the joy of this, even though I can't sew to save my life, I used to make Sarita's fancy dress, ballet and dancing performances outfits and for her whole primary school that gave me so much joy....! also a wonderful subject for a page, you can say congrats to TJ from us here, perfect choice and a fabulous page you put together to tell us!!!!!! great photos, stylish composition, perfect choices!!! fabulous all together!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • chloe_digiscrap
      Such a fabulous and creative design!! I love your idea!!
    • mrs2a50
      What a GREAT thing to collect - and I love that you've got photos of them! The clothespins are super creative - thanks for playing!
    • fruitysuet
      What a fun thing to love doing. You have some beautiful creations there.
    • katell
      So creative!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).