HoppyBday_APennington
brittdes_pm_world_italy
hoppybday_jdesai_border1
hoppybday_jlarsen
hoppybday_kfredricks
hoppybirthday-aclegg
jj-staug2018
sahlinstudio_pm_world_italy

translation: How did you like the trip? T. I love being in Italy and it is a very nice hotel! We made a lot of friends to play with. M. It is nice to know the hotel already, so we all get used to it faster, but the hotel itself is really old and the rooms very small. Fortunately, the weather is always beautiful and we spend a lot of time outside. We all love Italy. Will miss our beach and all the chats again! What do you like most about Italy? T. That I can sleep in there and get myself a drink and a lot of food. M. Basically everything! The beautiful weather, the delicious food. And of course we don't have to cook or do housework ourselves. Just relax by the pool or on our beach with a book. Go for an ice cream with the kids and discover new towns all the time. Don't you think it's too far? T. I like to sit in the car for so long, but Dad gets angry sometimes because he can't sleep. And we eat well on the road and listen to a lot of audio books. M. Daddy just gets a little angry because we are sleeping all the time, but when he stops to rest for a while, we all wake up. I really enjoy the view and the excitement of the start of the journey. But I don't like returning and neither do all res disease. haha. Which town do you like best? T. None, because I prefer to keep playing and swimming and otherwise Pisa, but that is far away from the hotel. M. I think Assissi is beautiful and last time we also found a very nice place where daddy bought a new leather belt and bag, but we can no longer find what it was called there again. And just driving around the area with sunflowers and small towns is so much fun and every now and then you see something you would like to stop!
    • Saar
      Super fun layout! LOVE your photos and page design. The journal is a bit small to read but I love how you did the title. What a beautiful take on the challenge. Your layout put a smile upon my face.
      Frumpje likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous take on this challenge, i love the bold triangles housing the photos and everyone's answers.
    • bcgal00
      Love how you placed the journaling in the strips! Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2021:01:24 15:57:54

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).