Frumpje

MOC Dag 26 Copy

MOC Dag 26 Copy
Frumpje, Jan 26, 2018
Description:
journaling: This is me in the summer of 1982, probably in July. My mom was expecting child number 3 at that time. I was almost 1,5 years old and a real little Sunshine. My mom called me her Sunshine Princess or in Dutch 'Prinses Zonneschijn'. My grandparents had a apartment near the beach, so every year during summerholiday we went their for a few weeks. Some of our best memories are from our time in Knokke. Long days at the beach, playing with other children who also came back every year, eating croissants in the morning, eating baguettes at noontime and fresh fish for dinner. Watching the fireworks on 21 july, going out before bedtime to get an icecream. Searching for 'couteaux' to pay for paper flowers or going on a crab hunt. When we were a bit older we went biking to Ciska to eat heart waffles or to go visit family who had an hotel nearby. Such a shame we don't have the apartment anymore so we could have given our children the same memories.

credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
jj-st2016-february
mommyish_sunshine
sgleason_grow
sgleason_sunshine
    • StefanieS
      Love the sweet smile with that hint of your dimple showing. Great memory keeping.
      Frumpje likes this.
    • *gina*
      love your page and the journaling - great memory
    • Iowan
      What an enchanted childhood. I loved reading about your memories of those summers on the beach and the photo is so dang cute. Also , I love :heartslubthat big title. Thanks for taking the heritage challenge.
      Frumpje likes this.
    • wenckechodan
      Oh just look at that smile! You really deserve your nickname! :yup
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Frumpje
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:01:26 14:05:41

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).