mirjam, Jan 8, 2015
Description:

credits:
love the life you live [frame - adjusted, background paper ]
easy peasy [button]
More Than Words [heart]
Every Day Of The Week [sequin]

mist brushes by just jaimee
reasonably sized alpha by allison pennington [used as masks for the misty brush letters behind photo]
more thread please [thread], a bit worn no.2 and sewing 101 by valorie wibbens

scraplift from a page by kuusi
    • Dutch_Diva
      Awww schattig!! Heel mooi gemaakt!
    • mrs2a50
      Look at that sweet face!  Fun choice for the challenge!  I love the little pops of red!
    • KellyM
      Fun precious!!!!!

• cfile
      Mirjam, YUKI is so cute!! I love the little word art JC in the back of the photo and love the perfect extraction and out of bounds work here... Love it and love the frame chosen with the sweet little typed words and embroidered heart! Love!!!!
    • KarenC
      This looks so real that I want to pet him! I love the spray paint! Gorgeous page, Mirjam!
    • MariSt
      comin atcha! Love it! So real!

• Jen
      What a sweet face!  Love this layout!!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I seriously want to snuggle that gorgeous face! YOU da' bomb, and I can not tell you how much it means to me, that you are playing along in the MOC, and took part in my little challenge. Thank you my friend, for bringing me along to the Lily Pad! 
    • wendy85
      Je hebt echt eenprachtige hind Mirjam!
      Your page looks really amazing. I love the black and white with the pop of the 2 colored elements!
    • mirjam
      thanks girls for the sweet comments! I am having SO much fun taking part in the MOC with all of you!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: