mirjam

MOC challenge 7 Okay?

MOC challenge 7 Okay?
mirjam, Jan 7, 2015
Description:

credits:
fallala elements [yarn mess], what i like about you [dotted banner, big orange flower, frame, scribbles], our life [scribbles] and naturelle papers [no. 7 slightly recolored] all by pink reptile designs
that’s tacky by karah fredricks [stitching],
sew artsy cards [journal card], don’t worry [wordart] and hand carved stamps 2 all by Quirky Heart [chevron stamp]
    • ashleywb
      Oh wow!  This is gorgeous.  I love the layers and all the messy thread in your clusters.
    • jenn mccabe
      amazing mirjam! love how you used those messy yarn threads, the piant/stamps and your shadows are fantastic! 
    • Roboliver
      Scrumptious clusters!!!
    • elitka
      I love the way you layerd and clustered your elements! And I´m fan of the frame!
    • wendy85
      very beautiful page you made... The colors are really popping out love it!
    • AmberR
      Mirjam! this is fabulous! i love the framed cluster with the stamping in the background. thanks for playing along!
    • chili
      stunning page and very beautiful ~love the layering and how well the note fits the photo ~
    • Karen
      Oh Mirjam!  I love this so much!  I love the messy bits of strings at the corners as I also think of you together with your crocheting!  :)  Fabulous shadows on all of it too!  :)
    • mollyscraps
      Love the layering and thank you for putting the Bob Marley song in my head... it amkes me smile!
    • Brendazzle
      This really speaks to me. I like it, although I doubt I could put into words exactly why.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: