mirjam

MOC challenge 6 Yuki quirks

MOC challenge 6 Yuki quirks
mirjam, Jan 6, 2015
Description:

Rebecca did a page on dog facts a little while ago and I knew I had to scraplift that idea. This challenge is the perfect opportunity to do so! Yay!

credits:
wood paper [under the weather], drawn to you [patterned papers], awesome sauce papers , paper [background paper], booked for life [beads], scribbledeedoo [doodled grid], homegrown collab with amy wolff [tape] all by pink reptile designs
think happy thoughts by little butterfly wings [pennants banner]

• Ga_L
      Love this page. Your pictures are so fun and the treatment is perfect. the composition is great. I will put this page in my fav to make a lift.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I can hear laughter and snuffling come right off the page! Mirjam! I love you and your zeal for life!
    • MrsPeel
      gosh, woman, you are PERFECT, you know? LOVE every bit of this!!!!! the photos are so much fun, love the clean cut of the whole page and still how much movement it has....everything comes together with your always perfect shadows...LOVE love LOVE!!!!!! oh how much I missed you!!!!!! (I owe you an email update, soon, I promise!!!!)
      [​IMG]
    • scrapsandsass
      This is absolutely awesome!!! Such amazing pics and fun page. :)
    • Pallavi01
      Hey! thats such a sweet page! love the expression on your face! :) cant read the journaling but love the lil blue coloured bits in between! :)
    • gybogi
      I cant help myself I love fun and colorfulk lay outs!:) this is soo much fun!
    • lcpereyra
      Love your page! Everything is so awesome - the jouraling is very sweet (love how you highlighted some of the words!) and your photos are perfection - especially the one of you and your dog - what a great capture!!! Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    • mirjam
      thanks so much girls!
    • Roboliver
      What an INCREDIBLY HAPPY page. It screams fun!!!!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      Your page is very cool...I love the compositon and all of your photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: