mirjam

MOC challenge 5 Yarn Therapy

MOC challenge 5 Yarn Therapy
mirjam, Jan 5, 2015
Description:

credits:
naturelle papers, handmade with love collab with studio 68 [string, yarn], easy peasy [twine], heimili [yarn], booked for life [tape, cross stitch], every day of the week elements [ampersand rubon/sticker] & papers, playful [photo corner], awesome sauce elements [dymo], xoxo elements [flower], feel the breeze papers, labels & tags [yellow label] and noted [background paper notebook]
yarnsnob by valorie wibbens
lanky alphas by amy martin

photo treatment:
3 layers
top layer - duotone filter set to screen [100%]
middle layer - cutout filter set to hue [100%]
bottom layer - default photo

original photo

• buzinettescrap
      your little friend in crochet are just too cute !! and your layout is really beautiful and so creative !!!! This is fabulous!
    • renee82
      My goodness!  Did you make these??!!!!  Too cute and love how you scrapped them!
    • mirjam
      Thanks girls and yes Renee I made those! Another hobby of mine!
    • twomoredays
      This is so cute. I love how you incorporated all the yarn and strings. It brings everything together.
    • KarenC
      Those are so adorable! Love all the details on your page!
    • bellbird
      this is wow! love your notebook and how everything is attached, bound and shadowed to perfection
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      I totally agree that this was a fun challenge...love your little stuffers...
    • jenn mccabe
      mirjam your talent is always an inspiration ... whether scrapping or other crafty hobbies! i just adore seeing your pages in the gallery becuase your work is beyond gorgeous and always so darn creative! love your photo process, your little friends in the photo and how made a little journal scene on your page! :) 
    • PLM
      wow, you are so talented!!! I love this...
      Wish I wish that handy....
    • omuli
      I always love seeing your layouts, Mirjam! This one is so cool, I love your picture and the whole layout is so fresh and perfect! Thank you for sharing this :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: