trekmom

Moc Bucket List Day 7

Moc Bucket List Day 7
trekmom, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
All scrapping goodies are from Forever Joy's Noted. I work on all of these things on a daily basis, so basically my bucket list is self improvement. My life has been super stressful, crazy busy, but always good, no matter what. I even posted a photo of myself with my Kella Bella, daughter. Progress made, me in photos!
MrsPeel and blueberries like this.
    • *gina*
      great page - love your bucket list
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Thank you so very much!
    • AnneofAlamo
      Now this is real! I love it..and good on you for a photo of you! I discovered (late to the game) snapchat filters. I am telling ya, they are fun and some make me look downright gawgeous! bhwahahha!
    • bellbird
      loe the layering of circles and positive messages and i agree re: Disney - let it go is great advice!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG I JUST, JUST saw the photo after reading your description here!!! I looked at your page in the forum many times since you posted as I couldn't comment much the past few days but would every day come see if there were any questions, and now JUSt saw the photo and the page which was already super energetic and giving life to the comment you made in the forum and here...now with the photo it became even more powerful!!!!! As to what you said... I don't think I agree with people who say the idea of "bucket list " is sad or downer because it refers to dying, I always saw it more to what you are explaining, things we would love to do or dream of doing during our life time, and to me that would only happen once my daughter is perfectly grown up (married and probably give me a grandchild at least too LOL) and I am so so delighted with your page and all it represents!!! Also you go girl with the camera!!! Love the way the circles makes it so dynamic, there is movement in the page, and is energetic and happy, also can agree on every item... and LOVE the Let it Go reference!!!! I turned 60 last September, have quiet a few health impairments but I keep pushing and in my experience, the strong intention has us with half the journey guaranteed...I also know the way life can be crazy, complicated and at times stressful, but as you well said, with me also has always been good..... anyway I ll go or I wont have time to catch up in all and I am super behind, but thanks for this great cheering page, the soul in it will stay with me !!!!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).