Bebimora, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
I used: Chasing Seagulls - Painted Paper by The Committed Crafter
https://the-lilypad.com/store/ChasingSeagullsPaintedPaper.html
Editable Watercolor Sketches 01
https://the-lilypad.com/store/EditableWatercolorSketches01.html
Font: BlackAdder ITC
Journaling:
Almost 20 years ago my very good friend in our photo club (who is no longer with us) called me up and said. You know what, I just saw something on the internet that might be just your thing, you need to check this out. Today all these years and many hundreds of layouts later, every time I sit down and scrap he is with me in spirit and I will forever be grateful to him for that nudge to start scrapping. It feels like digital scrapbooking combines so many of my interests in life. My love for photography and writing as well as combining colors along with my need to create just to start. Patterns and bits and boobs, computers and cameras, angels and fonts, glitter and metals, graphical techniques, watercolor, how can all of this be in just one hobby? Constantly learning and evolving, finding new angels to old things you have done a thousand times. Documenting the life you live as well as finding out and saving memories from a long passed time, family, travels, hobbies, everyday events is just as important as the big events that come along a few times every year. Nothing is too big or too small to scrap and who knows who will cherish the layouts when we are long gone. I smile every time I pass the layouts I did of my niece and nephew as small kids that is still on the wall in my sister's house, while the kids are now teenagers almost ready to start their own life. Who knows one day they might remember me when they see those layouts after I´m gone?
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling and so cool that you sister still has the layouts you made of the kids on the wall! Love the soft colours and the choice of elements. Great page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Bebimora
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).