MrsPeel and LoveItScrapIt like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      they looks so smart. Fabulous page
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Donitab
      Well done - great photo!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Heather! Congrats to their first Anniversary! I love that the photo is the main focus with the accents of the elements to show it off. Handsome couple!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Great photo of the two of them!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Heather!!!!!!!! I knew I saw a page with them at least a month ago or longer, and it was my intention to come look closer but I can't remember if I did.... I know the feeling you have looking at them must multiplied by 2000 times of what I feel looking at this, which is already something that makes me again part of your family, at least a little bit..... incredible how fast they grow up, you must certainly can be proud of giving them a brilliant education with so much love and wisdom.... the page, of course, shines!!!! as you do always, thos has elegance, wonderful shadows (absolutely AWESOME!!!) and I m glad you made it with a bog photo, super gorgeous!!!!!!! need to go eat, but be back in half hour, today I will get to spend time here in your gallery as I have time tomorrow to start my challenge.... need inspiration from you to be able to scrap the other challenges, nothing better than take inspiration from YOU!!!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • HeatherB likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what an awesome take on the challenge. I love the photo and how you scrapped it. Your layout puts a smile upon my face! Beautiful work.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).