MOC 9 Jan 23 Interview

MOC 9 Jan 23 Interview
jam-on-toast, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Template: Stories of Life Templates 6
Kit: Winter Stories

305 words. Journaling reads:

What do you remember about Lindvallen?
Josef: The snowman. How well-organized everything was. Everyone speaks English.
Olga: Yeah, The snowman was epic. Funny how I didn't take a photo of it. Josef: What do you mean? I remember posing in front of it with the boys. Olga: Yes, but that was later. Not on this trip anyway according to the photo record. There's a photo of you and me with the snowman taken in 2011, but not of you and the boys. Perhaps you're confusing it with the photo you used to have on your desk- the one where the three of you are standing in front of a humongous pile of snow.
I find that I remember things but not exactly when they happened. Remember we had this joke about matches/scissors for years? Did it originate on this trip?
Josef: Yes, I think so. We were checking in and the guy was showing us around and I think I asked for the scissors to start the fire...
Olga: Oh, yes!!! That was so funny. Everyone was roaring with laughter and had tears in their eyes. We kept reenacting the joke for years.
Do you remember the bathtub in the snow?
Josef: Oh, it was so cold the first time. We had spent the whole day warming it up and it was a complete disaster and Honza wanted to do it again and I really didn't want to. But I'm glad he kept insisting and because the second time it was very hot.
Olga: Yes, stuffing it with snow had been a mistake. But the photo of you in it is great, even though the glasses are empty. The next day we ended up having to add more snow and ice because the water was scolding hot. And the photos are all filled with steam.
Lynnette likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    634.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).