jam-on-toast

MOC 9 Jan 16 Doodles

MOC 9 Jan 16 Doodles
jam-on-toast, Jan 20, 2021
Description:
Kit used - All About Me Collab - just the background and a couple of elements. I couldn't find a kit that would have paints in it so I took a photo of my daughter's paints and cut it out.
Layout inspired by Pinterest and Azza Scrapbooing style. Took me forever to get the curves right. :)
    • Saar
      What a beautiful take on the challenge. I loved reading the story and I love how you used the doodles.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, those curves and shapes totally stand out in the gallery.
      Love the variety. I can imagine they took time. Love the artist at work.
    • bellbird
      wow, did you cut all these shapes yourself or is this a template? it's very cool and intricate -you did great at extracting the paint palette, you are more committed than me, i'd have left it but there's a few kits i love with paint palette ellies so if you think you'll be scrapping lots of her art to come, maybe these charms are worth checking out or this one - there are probably several more but these are just off the top of my head - great job with the doodles!
    • jam-on-toast
      @bellbird Thanks, these kits look great. Extracting the pain palette wasn't difficult - I had placed it against a red background so the programme did all the selecting for me! It's much harder with a real-life photo. No, this is not a template, but a scraplift with a few alterations from a layout I found of Pinterest. I had a lot of fun playing with my Affinity Designer and even discovered a few things I didn't know it could do, but even though I did have the final layout for reference, getting the proportions right was tricky.
    • bellbird
      Well you did a super job! :agree
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count: