got2digiscrap

MOC 9 - Day 6 - Back in the 70s

MOC 9 - Day 6 - Back in the 70s
got2digiscrap, Jan 9, 2021
Description:
kit: Hindsight by Bella Gypsy
Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
template: Torn Paper Template by Lynn Grieveson
Digital Scrapbooking Templates | Templates – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)

journaling: When you tell your kids times were different when we were younger you find a picture of you being a baby and show them. Watching their eyes open and say what was happening should not happen. You smile and say the hindsights of being a child in the 70s
KarenB likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      lol, OMG so true! i tell my kids stuff like this all the time (like how we were transported in cars as babies back in the day!) - their eyes always pop wide open in disbelief. i love this! it's the perfect example of all that was wrong back then, lol! love the fun colors and how your title came out!
    • Angela Toucan
      great journaling, lovely page about your younger days.
    • flowersgal
      Fun journaling and great photo to cement that truth. This were truly different in the 70s and my grands cannot understand when we try to explain.
    • Karen
      Ha ha ha! It's SO true! I have many pictures of myself in the 70s that you can say the same things about. :giggle Great journaling to go with your great photo. I love the bold fun colors you've used for you pretty torn title too!
    • LynnG
      ha! So true!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    got2digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).