Photo date 11.25.2020
Materials used:
My December Art Journal #1 Rachel Jefferies
M3 Sept 2019 Add On Little Butterfly Wings
Sing To Me Lynn Grieveson
Am I Lost Little Butterfly Wings
264 words
Journaling says:
I had been having some chest pains for the past few months so my cardiologist wanted me to go in for a stress test. I hate stress tests. A cardio stress test is where they put all kinds of monitors on you and you have to walk/run on the treadmill until your lungs are on fire and then they do an ultrasound of your heart to check if there are any issues. I've had two before and they are just not that fun and I was really worried with Covid restrictions I was going to have to do it with a mask on making it even less fun. I was dreading it so much I had put it off for a couple of months but I knew I needed to get in and have it done so I could have answers. That morning was really cold and as I walked to the hospital entrance I was praying that God would help ease my anxiety. As I got to just outside the doors I noticed this tree. I could see there was this amazing cluster of icicles coming off of it so I went over for a closer look. Looks like some kind of water source had been on all night and with the cold temperatures it had caused these icicles to form. It looked like an amazing abstract sculpture. I knew right away that God had put it there for me to let me know that He was with me and that everything was going to be ok. It totally eased my anxiety.

Highlighted 10 words: chest, pains, stress, test, answers, hospital, God, icicles, eased & anxiety
chastml likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Hugs to you! I can only imagine how anxious you were for the stress test. I am happy God created a moment for you...a moment to relax and be in the moment! Nice capture of nature's natural sculpture. And of course you are a master of arty mixed media styles.
    • jenmaddocks
      @ArmyGrl You are very kind to me. Thank you my friend! xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jenmaddocks
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    813.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).