kristinkristin

MOC 9: Day 1

MOC 9: Day 1
kristinkristin, Jan 1, 2021
Description:
Supplies:
Good Times by Sahin Designs (solid and patterned paper, tag, flowers and branches, bow)
Messy Beautiful by Paislee Press (frame)
Cheer by Paislee Press (word art)
Home for the Holidays by Sahin Designs (paint)
esahin and katell like this.
    • katell
      wonderful big picture ...and landscape! love this!
    • Carla
      What a beautiful layout and a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
    • extase
      i'm a fan of you page with this giant picture and the frame pointing the people
    • cfile
      so gorgoeus with the large photo and blended with the dark solid paper. i love seeing all your journaling here as well. beautifully written and i am so glad you have both found your soul mates and that liam has now gotten a job where he can stay :) happiness .. so glad your 2020 had a silver lining for the quality time.. the framing of you too in the large photo is beautiful. wishing you happiness always!
    • mrs2a50
      Beautiful page - love what you did with the large photo and frame! (and thank you for explaining what you did with the patterned paper and tag!) Thanks for playing!
    • patsyt
      Stunning page! Love the contrast of the white frame against the dark spaces.
    • kristinkristin
      @cfile Thank you so much for your wonderful words! Wishing you a happy 2021!
    • kristinkristin
      @mrs2a50 Thank you, and thank you so much for this fun challenge! I really like the blind scraps. :)
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow! I wanna be in this pic too!
    • kristinkristin
      @ArmyGrl Aww, thanks - I have to admit that the weather was a bit wetter and drearier than maybe I would choose - but that's the weather we've had all winter, so we decided to make the best of it! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    kristinkristin
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    263.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).