ashleywb

MOC 9.3 me

MOC 9.3 me
ashleywb, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
Faithful elements by Kristin Aagard
Chapters elements by One Little Bird
From Where I Stand elements, Sweet Tooth elements, [/URL=https://the-lilypad.com/store/Drama-Queen-Adore.html]Drama Queen Adore by Valorie Wibbens
Beachscape by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Perkaholic alpha by Micheline Lincoln
MrsPeel, Roxana and michele hillam like this.
    • Iowan
      The use of tape strips is perfect and your ellies are so iconic.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the pop of color from the row of books and paints in the center. the alpha pops on the bg and the ellies are perfection... so clever and fun!
      ashleywb likes this.
    • ajm
      Such beautiful work! Love the dog feet...
      ashleywb likes this.
    • designbylime
      Love how clean this page is and I love the use of stickers and of course the paws :)
      ashleywb likes this.
    • Saar
      Stunning layout! I love your page design and take on the challenge. I love the golden fish elements. It really stands out.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Love this. You did such a great job with this challenge and finding elements that work. The paint and paws are perfect touches.
      ashleywb likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Ashley...see, it took an MOC for me to be able to make my way to your gallery.... I still remember the first time I saw a page of yours, how impressed I was with someone who could master the art of minimalism without looking on emotion or content..... and to this day, every page of yours is not just a delight, but a world of perfection!!!!!! Love the layered paint, the beauty of the clean cut composition, everything shines, you have a light in you that comes through your pages and gives me strength, beauty..... The words done with that amazing alpha, love every bit of this!!!! Also, I had to smile with the "Jesus Follower" ... my brother is a pastor and in one of his writings, he played with the concept of Instagram following/followers to get the Youth Group to "feel" the way he was trying to direct them... :)
      I know am behind but getting better at time management, so I hope to be able to catch up properly with you after our MOC work is done!!!
      LOVE the page, Ashley, as always, you rock!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      ashleywb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    ashleywb
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).